Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

winter

When December's nose runs, she comes up and says "My nose fall out!"  Not sure where she came up with that one, but it's pretty darn adorable.  I hear this phrase several times a day, lately.

It's getting colder, though still generally warm enough during the day to only require a sweater.  I'm going to be sad when we get to the point that there is permanent snow cover.  Not my favorite form of precipitation, not even a little bit.  It makes my socks all soggy, and it's sneaky about it.

Also winter involves dry air.  December and I are both slowly mummifying.  Someone remind to pick up some more linen strips....

I get static electricity shocks on an hourly basis. My computer, my car, my couch- all of them are determined to turn me into a walking Leiden jar.  I suspect my hair as a co-conspirator.

On the upside, I have 2 weeks left until Christmas break.  I can't wait for finals to be over already- I'm up to my eyeballs in essays.

Happy holidays....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feelings? Cries of dismay? Tell me about it!