Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

triangular

The other day I got an itch to learn how to crochet triangles.  I conquered granny squares long ago, and wanted to expand my repertoire into other geometric shapes. 

So I looked up a pattern, and made a bunch of these:



Obviously, I can't just make a bunch of triangles--no matter how easy it is--so I ruminated over what to do with them.  Of course, then I saw this.
December's bedroom is, while obviously a girl's room, kind of bare.  Partially this is because my daughter loves to destroy things, especially her room, but mostly it's because I haven't been able to find much of anything to put in there.  And then this project came along- quite possibly the fastest crochet project I've ever gotten my hands on.  In about a day and a half, I had this.
 
 
 
 
That's right, I'm awesome.  I want to make a couple smaller ones to put in other places around the room.  Yeah, the individual triangles aren't really laying flat, but who cares?! It's cute!  And the kids approve, so there's that.
 
Yes, this is how I spend my time when I'm supposed to be doing homework.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feelings? Cries of dismay? Tell me about it!