Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Guess what I'M getting for Christmas....

We're buying a house!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been looking since May, and we've had offers turned down 3 times, so I'm super excited to finally have everything working out.  We don't close for another month, and a lot of things have to happen to make this go through, but! House! For meeeee!!!!

For those who enjoy statistics, it's a split-entry, four-bedroom, two-bath near Ben's parents.  At this point the only thing about the house that bugs me is the ATROCIOUS paint in the basement family room-- two-tone with burgundy and mustard yellow.  It's like walking into a spoiled pizza or something.  Blech.  That and there's no pantry, but I can cope.  After all, I'll have the entire kitchen to myself. ^_^

Honestly, though, I'm a little afraid to start packing.  For one thing, buying a house is never 100% certain until the keys are in your hand and the sellers have vamoosed.  For another, I'm 2 weeks away from finals and I don't think I could handle the stress of trying to pack/dejunk on top of that.  I have oodles of writing and studying to do.  Once school ends the second week of December, we'll see.

Even so, House! For me!  SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feelings? Cries of dismay? Tell me about it!