Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

spoilt

Over the weekend, Darius was over at my parents' house being spoiled rotten. So rotten, in fact, that when I arrived to pick him up he pushed me away. Not cool, little man.

Seriously, though- spoiled rotten.  My 13-year-old sister had been CARRYING him all weekend. It was over an hour after I got there before Darius would consent to walk around on his own two feet.  I was there all afternoon and Ben and I had to tell my sister to put the kids down something like 10 times.  Maybe I'm overreacting, but seriously? They can walk!

Yes, my ten-month-old baby can walk now.  It is her very favorite thing EV-AR.  December also picks herself up off the floor, which is doubly astounding- Darius couldn't stand up by himself until 13 months.  December's been doing it for 2 weeks now, and she's not officially 10 months old until tomorrow.  What an over-achiever.   She's also an expert at blowing raspberries on people.  Her preferred method of waking me up in the morning is to blow raspberries on my arm/neck/face/whatever.  She also blows raspberries on her own arms, when the fancy strikes her.  And she loves it! 

I always end up rhapsodizing about my kids on here.  I'm such a mom.  But let's be honest- anything else I could possibly have to talk about really isn't for public consumption.  No one wants to know that when I play Wii Fit the balance board gets sweaty and I slip off.  See? You didn't want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feelings? Cries of dismay? Tell me about it!