Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

skewl

There may be a flicker of hope for this semester. Today I had my first geology class--interesting but not terribly difficult to get through--and my first creative writing class.

The coursework for the writing class doesn't seem *hard*, per say, but it does pique my interest much more than any of my other classes.  Also, my teacher seems really awesome.  I think I can say I'm genuinely excited about this class. At least that makes one, right?

This morning on my way to class I slipped on a frozen puddle. The back of my leg came down hard on the curb and some 10 hours later, it still aches and stings. The most distressing bit- I had awful nausea for about 10 minutes after I fell. Not sure what that means, but I'm fairly certain I'm not seriously injured. Just extremely uncomfortable.

I've done all my homework assigned over the past 2 days. Total, it probably took me less than half an hour. Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feelings? Cries of dismay? Tell me about it!