Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

pants me!

My weight has remained steady over the past week, but yesterday out of sheer desperation I put on a pair of cordoroys that I haven't worn since February, when I was pregnant. The stupid things kept falling off.  Curious, this morning I pulled out the jeans I bought--which fit quite nicely--before I got pregnant, and lo! They fit! How absolutely shocking, especially since I was 10lbs littler when I purchased them. Not that it's a bad thing- having another pair of pants that fit is a wonderful thing.  I was getting tired of washing my 2 pairs of jeans every other day. And since one of them is a pair of capris, having another pair of wearable full-length jeans is a good thing. Autumn is creeping up, and winter won't be far behind.

I need new tennis shoes. Ben basically got annoyed at me for not buying some already.  I think he still somewhat fails to understand the depth of my financial crazy.  I can't buy shoes/socks/makeup/whatever when there's not obscene amounts of expendable income! How dare I!

Anyway.

So, I am marginally less squishy than I was a month ago. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feelings? Cries of dismay? Tell me about it!